Apr 6, 2009

I CALLED MY OFFICE NEIGBOR SATURDAY!

I couldn’t sleep all night after the Friday afternoon with my neighbor and her masked friends. I wanted to show them sooo much more!
I called my neighbor early Saturday morning. I think she was a sleep but she claimed she wasn’t. Cute!
I asked if I could invite her and her friends to a club where we could dine and see how sex is performed. She didn’t believe they had clubs like that in Bangkok!
I convinced her she was wrong and insisted she and her friends should join me. She agreed and told me she should call back after she talked with her friends.

I waited hours before she called back. The waiting made me really, really hot. I couldn’t stop myself.
I inserted a vibe in my pussy and let it vibrate on slow speed while I caressed my tits and clit. I decided to bind myself. I took a long rope around my neck so I had equally long ends on each side. I let it go down between my legs so it kept the vibe inside before I bound it around my tits as hard as I could. I bound the ends to the banister between my bottom floor and first floor.

Three things happened almost simultaneously:
1. I got an orgasm at the same time as
2. my little sister came into the room, and
3. my neighbor called

What happened? Well I couldn’t do much. I had to ride out my orgasm right in front of my laughing sister who on top of that embarrassment also answered the phone and discussed with my neighbor what to do. My sister and I have very similar voices so our office neighbor never found out that it was my sister she talked with.
My sister agreed with my neighbor that I should give her and her friends a dinner at the club where I have been doing shows a few times during my slave training. But that was not enough for my sister she also told my neighbor that I would do a lesbian show at the club and IF they wanted to see it, I would also show them how to do a handjob and a blowjob!
My sister pushed for a dinner the same evening (Saturday – of course, that’s the day with most customers in the club, she really wanted to humiliate me). Lucky for me – the girls couldn’t.
So they agreed on Sunday evening.

All that happened while I cum!

I tried to loose myself from the ropes. I couldn’t. I was of course a bit weak after my orgasm but I had also tightened the ropes during my orgasm. It was impossible to loosen my ropes! I asked my sister for a pair of scissors. She refused. She wanted to have fun. She called one of her friends. Her friend arrived a few minutes later. It was a person I never seen before - A TOM BOY!
They had sooo fun watching me with the vibe still vibrating in my pussy and my tits almost blue! They touched my tits. WOW it sent vibrations throughout my body. They were sooo sensitive! The Tom put cloth pins on my nipples. That was tough. The cloth pins were really hard. I almost screamed! The Tom moved the ropes so they were outside my pussy lips before she put a cloth pin on my clit as well. I SCREAMED! She didn’t remove the pin (and my sister who watched what happened just laughed) instead I noticed her speeding up the vibe to full speed. I knew what she should do before she did it so I wasn’t surprised when she inserted the soaking wet vibe in my ass! It went in easily! She held the vibe with her fingers for a while before she put it totally inside and let it be swallowed be my ass. She removed the cloth pin from my clit and put the ropes back in its original place between my spread pussy lips before she and my sister went out to the garden.

I was alone in the room. My hands were free so it wasn’t a big match to remove the cloth pins from my nipples. That helped (even though I must admit it was a strange feeling of pleasure having those hard cloth pins placed on my nipples and clit)! I was just about to move the ropes away from my pussy (it was my intention to remove the vibe from my ass) when my sister and the Tom came back.
The Tom asked if I thought I was free to do whatever I wanted. She laughed and said that it was OK that I had removed the pins from my nipples since she wanted me to try a nipple pump (which she had in her bag). She put a lubricant on my nipples before she attached the nipple pump. She started the pump. I thought I should explode! But that was only the beginning. She had more fun in her bag: a big red vibe which she immediately inserted in my pussy. She started it and I cum (the right word to described what happened should probably be: exploded) just a few minutes later.

I couldn’t stand up any longer. My legs were too weak! And my sister could see it. She cut my ropes and let me fall to the floor!
I stayed on the floor for quite some time (with the nipple pumps and two vibes still working). I was too weak to remove anything at all.
My sister and her Tom friend had already left me and were sitting at my dining table sharing a drink when I started to untie my ropes and remove the toys.
It took some time before I managed to join them at the table!

I didn’t bother to dress. I couldn’t be more humiliated and I’m not used to be dressed when I’m at home.
The Tom boy asked if I had liked the treatment. I was too shy to answer that question in detail in front of my sister, but managed to say a “yes”.
My sister helped answering the question telling her friend everything she knew I had done during my slave training. I could see that her friend was surprised – she had a strange smile in her face like: I-will-try-to-do-the-same-to-her.

The hours went by and it got dark outside. We decided to have dinner together. The Tom boy asked if I could do her a favor. I agreed. She gave me a little vibe which she asked me to have in my pussy all night. I asked what that little thing could do and she showed me the remote control! I LOVED THE IDEA! We went to a nice restaurant were we had a few (more) drinks and a good dinner. I was prepared for the vibe to start vibrating but she never turned it on. That girl really knew how to use my expectations to build up a desire which apparently was part of her game. We continued to a disco called Bed where we had a few drinks before we hit the dance floor. I was in a close encounter with a man I don’t know when she switched it on! GOSH it was effective! I cum right in front of him!

I left the dance floor and the three of us laughed so much! It was among the funniest thing I have experienced!
We stayed a few more hours but she never switched it on again.

It was late, around 2AM and I was quite tired but my sister and her friend didn’t want to go home. We went to a new disco called Tunnel.
We had to wait to come in. She switched on the vibe again when I talked with girl who sold the entrance tickets. I couldn’t concentrate. The girl asked if something was wrong or if I had too many drinks already – they couldn’t let any drunk people inside! I did my best to concentrate while I convinced her that I was OK. It was a nightmare but I managed to get inside!
Guess if my sister and her friend were laughing when we had passed the entrance door?
I was soaking wet and were waiting for her to switch it on again every time when I danced. She never did..

We left tunnel about 5 am and took a taxi back to my house. I sat in the front seat and my sister and her friend in the back seat.
They switched on the vibe as soon as we had closed the doors. I cum in the taxi and the taxi driver got his very, very special tip ha, ha.

I slept all Sunday. Didn’t wake up until 4 PM.
My sister had arranged the dinner at 9PM. The bar my sister had invited my neighbor and her friends to is not a place where you can eat so I decided to go early and discuss with the girls what I could arrange (It was some time since I been there as well so I though I needed to explain). I arrived in the bar around 7. The girls were glad to see me but more important, the manager was happy as well. I explained to the manager what I had to do and asked if she could help me. We agreed on the same arrangement as we had during my slave training: I should be the sub in all lesbian shows that night and I should do client services – but I should give all money I earned to the other girls and I should be nude all night (except for my high heals)

The manager arranged for take away and arranged some tables so I could host my friends and so they could see the shows while I fixed my makeup and undressed.

The girls arrived 9 PM exactly! They were a bit shy and very uncomfortable seeing me naked but they relaxed after a few drinks (and a few shows).We had a very fun diner together and it was fun to see their faces. They were young as I had guessed and most of them went to university. Some of them had boyfriends and others had girl friends. They asked me during the dinner IF it was true that I should do a lesbian show (and later when they were a bit more drunk) and give handjobs and blowjobs. I told them about my slave training and that it had been part of my training so I was not a stranger to it.

The manager was nice to me, she didn’t run any lesbian shows during our dinner but it was the first show right after we had finished our food.

The dominant girl (the same as before) ordered me up on stage! She had a strapon dildo attached to her body. She told me to bend over, wide open my pussy with my hands and show it in all directions of the stage (so all customers have had a clear view of it before the show started). Some customers came close and touched it! She told me to do the same with my ass after they had seen my pussy. I did but no one put their fingers in my ass (as some of them had done in my pussy). She told me to pres my tits together and presents them to the audience and let them touch them. Most of the audience (even the girls) touched my tits. She concluded I was ready to start the show.

She pushed me down on all four. She spread my legs and caressed my pussy with whip. She pushed the whip inside my pussy. She moved it in and out until it was wet. She pressed it inside my ass! She moved it in and out of my ass until my ass was wide open. She inserted her strapon in my pussy and fucked me until I was just about to cum! She noticed my excitement, removed her dildo and slapped my ass before she inserted it in my ass instead. She fucked my ass hard and deep while she fingered my clit! She screamed whore to me as I cum! She rose up and ordered me to beg the audience for more. She presented me to all men and women in the club and she let man after man fingers my super wet pussy. She even asked the girls if they wanted to finger me (they were much, much too shy to do that in public)!
She brought me back on stage where she once again fucked me but this time while I was standing with my back against a pole. She continued until the music stopped. I didn’t cum again.

I went back to the girls and told them to follow me IF they wanted to see when I did a hand and/or blow job. I told them that I had to walk to all customers after each show and try to sell my services. I left the table (a few of the girls followed). The first man wanted a hand job. I didn’t even ask him. He asked me first. We went behind some of the sofas where I showed his huge and hard machine. I grabbed it with both hands. I started soft but he wanted it hard and fast. I told him that was the way I wanted it as well which made him putting two fingers in my pussy while I masturbated him. It wasn’t a bad deal. I did him while he did me – but I didn’t have to pay!
He sure knew how to use his fingers. I cum long before him! He whispered “I want to see you get two orgasms before I cum”. I didn’t say no! I asked him if he could hold himself until I cum. He asked me to do it slow and soft, just enough to keep his dick erected. I did as he told me while he continued fast and hard on me. It was really a great deal; the girls (I guess all of them were looking at that time) could see how I gave him a hand job while I got orgasm after orgasm and I got paid for it (good feeling even though I couldn’t keep the money). I cum again and I was loud when I cum. Some of the girls got embarrassed and left. I grabbed his dick harder and moved it as fast as I dared to. I could hear him. He continued fingering me. He rubbed my clit with his thump while he moved his entire left hand in and out of my pussy. He cum on my tits! I could see the girls watching him cum with huge eyes. That was 100% sure something they never seen before! He kissed my pussy and gave me 2000 bath almost the very same minute as I was called back on stage. It was time for my second lesbian show.

The dominant girl asked me to show my wide open pussy again. I didn’t need to use my hands – it was wide open by itself after being fisted by a huge male hand.
She didn’t know what had happened to me but I could see that she was surprised to see how wide open my pussy was. She didn‘t ask me to show my ass. She went straight to the tits part. I was once again ordered to present my tits to every person in the club. The girls were much more interested this time. They grabbed my tits and dragged my nipples. Two of them had a competition seeing who could drag my nipples most. They were sooo funny! I really like their innocence. I went back on stage and was once again fucked by the strapon while standing on my knees. I didn’t cum so she just continued until the music finished. No extra show against the pole that time.

I went back to the girls and told them that I would do my customer walk but I would only ask them for one thing – a blowjob. The girls didn’t follow me but said they would watch when they could see I had a customer.

The first table was a group of men. I asked for a drink which I got. I sat between two of them asking if they liked me on stage. They sure did. They asked if I was lesbian (hey had just arrived so they hadn’t seen me with the other customer). I told them the truth: that I’m bi and good at 69’s and blow job’s. They asked me if I didn’t like being fucked by men. I laughed and told them “of course I like it, I told you I’m bi, not lesbian”. They asked me if I could do both at the same time; getting fucked and doing a blow job. My answer? No problem!

And once again I went behind the sofas. This time with two men (their friends and all the girls watching)! One man sat down while I went down on my knees between his legs. I grabbed his dick and swallowed as much as I could of it. I let my tongue circle his dick head while I kept it tight with my lips. The other man inserted his dick in my pussy (he had taken some time to put on a condom, thanks for that). It wasn’t that easy doing a great blow job while being fucked hard from behind. But I did apparently a good job. I could feel him coming and removed his dick from my mouth the very last second. He cum all over my face! I could hear the girls giggling behind. I grabbed his dick with my hands to keep steady while his friend fucked me. I kept his dick in my hands as it got smaller and smaller until I couldn’t hold it any longer. He moved my hands to his shoulders. He grabbed my tits and rubbed my nipples while his friend kept on fucking me. He didn’t cum easy. I guessed my pussy was too big for him after having been fisted not so long time ago. I asked if he wanted to fuck me in my ass. IF he wanted (I’m not sure he had tried that before). He [pushed his dick slowly inside my ass and started to move it in and out. I could immediately hear that this was what he needed. He wasn’t selfish. He wanted apparently me to get something as well. He grabbed my clit with both hands and rubbed it fast and hard as he fucked my ass faster and faster.
This was too much for me. One man licking my lips and ears and rubbing my nipples while his friend fucked my ass and rubbed my clit. I couldn’t hold back. We cum almost simultaneously!
They gave me 5000 bath.

I was too tired to look for a new customer. I went back to table together with the girls (they kept on looking until I cum).
They had thousands of questions when we sat down. How was it getting fucked in the ass? It’s not dangerous? Does it hurt? How could I be sure the condom didn’t burst...?
I tried to answer all questions as truthfully as possible. I’m sure they had many more questions than those I answered but I was abrupt by the DJ who announced the last lesbian show for the evening.

My dominant mistress was already on stage. She asked me loudly (so everyone in the club could hear it): if I liked being fucked in my ass? I got sooo shy. It was OK with me get fucked in my ass (also for money) but I didn’t want all the others to know what I had done. And I’m sure the men who had bought me felt bad as well. I guess she is lesbian. She didn’t want to share my ass (or mouth) with others. But she was back to her professional standards right after having asked me that question. She told me to present my wide open pussy and ass to all customers (walking up to each of them, bending over and wide open my pussy and ass with both hands). I did as told. Strange, I felt much more uncomfortable doing this than giving a blow job or getting fucked! It was really embarrassing. Especially when I had to do it for each of the girls and for the DJ!

She ordered me to lean against the pole when I came back on stage. She inserted the strapon, grabbed the pole with one hand and fucked me hard! She kept on saying, “cum, cum cum your bitch”. She really wanted me to get an orgasm. She even told the DJ to continue the show. And I wanted to cum with her as well – but I couldn’t. I just had too much already by that time. I felt sorry for her when we had to leave the stage without me getting an orgasm.

The girls waited for me at the table. It was quite late and they told me they had to leave. I asked if they have had a great night and if they had learned something. All of them said it had been one of their funniest nights and that they had learned a lot. I got a kiss from each of them before they left.

I went to the manager and gave her the 7000 bath I had earned. She told me that I had done great and very few of the girls could earn the same during a night.
She gave me a very, very wet kiss with open lips. She said that I could get a job in the club whenever I wanted to.

I smiled and went over to the lesbian show girl. I asked if she wanted to follow me to the dressing room. I gave her 1000 bath and told her I was very, very pleased with the way she treated me. We started to kiss before we went down on the floor and did a great 69. It took me some time to cum. I managed to give her two orgasms before I cum myself. We sat on the floor and kissed a while before we were interrupted by the other girls. I noticed all lights were switched on. It was apparently time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment