Mar 21, 2010

March 21, 2010

Only a few hours sleep before Miss Honey told me to wake up and clean. Miss Honey and her friends had apparently been up all night. They went to bed after having told me what to do. The house looked like a mess! Empty bottles, cigarettes and half eaten food everywhere. It took me several hours to clean the house.
The rest of the day was very much like yesterday. I have done my show many, many times and I have licked pussies even more! I'm alone again. Miss Honey and her friends has left for dinner. Boooring. Nothing to do and I can't go to the beach! People everywhere and I have nothing to take on.

5 PM: I wrapped myself in a towel and went to the beach after having waited for Miss Honey and her friends to many hours. I knew I wasn't allowed but it was just too boring sitting in that almost empty house! I walked away from the most public part of the beach. I stripped nude and lye down on my towel in the shadow under a big tree.

I fell asleep and didn't wake up until after sunset. Miss Honey and her friends were in the house when I came back home. They actually saw me already when I walked towards them under the lights on the street. They walked towards me and we met half way between the house and the beach. Miss Honey removed my towel and spanked my back (with the towel) right in front of several other guests (people around probably thought it was a funny game we were playing!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment