Jul 27, 2009

I got great (and much needed) orders from my master and trainer

Dear friends, I got great (and much needed) orders from my master and trainer – Matre Rem when I came back home:

“:Little slave You must continu your task: you'll do a sex show in a night bar a complete one in the bar where the girl formed you a slave show of course and every body could use you. You'll go here in leash with Lady Honey and she discuss of the price of your show and other sweet moment. You'll stay here for a week end (friday night, saturday night ... ) .... And little slave the gift for a such sex slave nights will be a new tattoo it's the price the bartender pay for a complete slave the choice of the tattoo, the place will be choose by Lady Honey ... Of course little slave, you must show this to Lady Honey ... And last point: every time you want to have pleasure (except if it's forced or during you are obliged to be a sex slave) you 'll ask, phone to lady Honey and ask if you have her authorization and if you are allowed to take pleasure like that ... She could oblige you to do an other form of pleasure and of course you apply her order Have a nice time Shorny and remember you were, you are, and you will be always and for ever be a slave Maitre Rem”
I not only had to follow my orders. I desperately wanted to do them! I called Lady Honey and told her about my orders (I read the entire mail for her). She had a leash in her hands when she arrived and I greeted her dressed in my slave collar and high heals. She attached the leash to my collar while I was still in the door. She told me to close the door behind me and leave as I was. She took me to her car and we drove away heading for the street behind Pat Pong.
We couldn’t find a parking where we use to park so we had to park at the hospital (just a few meters away). Lady Honey walked me to a Restaurant backdoor (the club back door was still blocked) and led me through the bathroom area (which was where we came in) and later through the restaurant where she told me to greet all people we passed. She took me out to the street and led me to the club entrance (passing loads of tourists and street vendors on the way). We walked up to first floor where she agreed with the Club Manager that I should be bound to one of the pools on stage while they discussed what I should do.
They let me wait and wait and wait while all the girls working in the Club watched and laughed at me. Some of them pinched and turned my nipples whenever they came close to me. The audience liked it. They applauded every time they heard me screaming!
Lady Honey came finally back to me and told me that I should work as a slave all night and that the DJ would tell the rules. He announced something like this a few seconds later: “We have Horny here tonight but she’s now a slave and should be called Shorny. She will do whatever you tell her to do. Just grab her at the pole. The only things we require are: that you don’t take her out of the club and that you bind her to the pole after you have used her”.
There was a hen party in the club. One of the girls was the first to grab me. She brought me to the maid who had a strap-on attached to her body. She told me to swallow the strap-on like a deep throat. I did my best (I’ve only managed to do that a few times before) and I GOT IT ALL DOWN! The girls were amazed (I was sure they never seen anything like that before). She removed it from my mouth and asked if I could get it as deep into my pussy as well. She pushed it to the very bottom of my pussy but it wasn’t as deep as my throat. Her friends laughed and told her to try my ass instead. She removed it from my pussy and let it enter my ass. She pushed hard. It hurt much and my muscles didn’t want to open. Her friends told me to relax. I answered they better rub my clit IF they really wanted it all the way inside. The girls were not stupid. Two of them took immediately care of my tits while another two rubbed my clit and fingered my pussy at the same time as two other girls caressed my lips and fingered my ears. I was in heaven! I could hear the girls giggling as I felt the dong sliding all the way inside. The maid moved it in and out a few times before one of the girls said “let’s try something longer”. The maid removed the strap-on from my ass before she grabbed a long double headed dildo. It was at least twice as long (but luckily thinner) as the strap-on. The two girls rubbing and fingering me stopped their good job and wide opened my pussy so the maid could let her huge dildo try my wet pussy before she let it enter my ass. They closed and wide opened my pussy over and over again as the maid moved the dildo in and out. They continued until the entire dildo was soaking wet (and I had cum twice) before the maid moved it to my ass and the two girls went back to rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy. They really wanted to see if I could take the entire two person double headed dildo in my ass. And it sure looked easy as the maid pushed half of it inside without any resistance from my ass muscles. I guess what stopped it was that I all of a sudden realized we had a huge audience (more or less everyone in the Club stood around us watching if I could take it). I got shy and tensed. But the girls wouldn’t take a failure. They wanted to see the entire dildo disappear inside my ass. All girls did their best. The two girls at my head noticed I was looking at all people around us. They understood. One of the closed my eyes and licked my eyelids at the same time as she let her fingers enter my ears slowly and the other girl at the head started to kiss me passionately. I was once again in heaven. I could at that time feel how my eyelids were licked, my ears fingered, my lips and tongue kissed, my nipples licked, my clit rubbed, my pussy fingered and a dildo moving slowly in and out of my ass – a bit longer inside each time my muscles loosened up. I screamed out loud as I cum in a fantastic orgasm at the same time as the dildo totally disappeared inside me. I almost fainted. I woke up as one of the girls led me back to my pole.
It felt strange inside but I was happy. It had been sooo good.
The next person who took advantage of me was an old man. I guess in his seventies (or even eighties). He led me back to were he always sit (normally getting a handjob by one of the girls). And this time shouldn’t be different. He took out his dick and asked me to sit down besides him. I couldn’t. It hurt too much in my ass. I asked if I could do it while standing on the floor (one huge step lover than the chair). He agreed and I did as told. He didn’t cum easily. I did it fast, I did it slow. I did it hard and I did it sweet. Nothing helped. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me if I could lean over the table. He agreed and I managed to lie flat on my stomach over two bar tables. His dick wasn’t that hard. It was of some reason really, really hard for him to get t inside. It fell out over and over again. But he wanted to cum and there were no problems with his determination. I accepted that it had to take its time. And it wasn’t that bad (even though his dick wasn’t really hard). It was like I still had something in my ass which made my excitement great even though my pussy didn’t get what it needed for an orgasm. Well he cum finally and that was, believe it or not, after he had given me an orgasm (I was sooo surprised, I never thought an old man like that would be able to make me cum). I thought he did something to my ass which enhanced my feelings (I didn’t know better at that time). And he was sooo thoughtful (old men really think of women in a protective way): he removed his dick from my pussy just before he cum and let his sperms hit my back. He couldn’t walk that well so one of the club girls led me back and bound me to the pole at the same time as the DJ announced a SLAVE SHOW.
Four girls entered the stage. All completely naked. One of them brought me to the middle of the stage where she and her friends lifted me up in my legs and arms before they put me on the floor. Back down and legs high and wide spread. Two girls kept my legs in a steady grip while the other two girls went down between my legs. One of the girls put on a pair of rubber gloves (kitchen model) while the other girl wide opened my pussy. The DJ announced “ONE”. The girl with the rubber gloves inserted ONE FINGER in my pussy. The DJ announced “TWO”. The girl with the rubber gloves inserted two fingers in my pussy. It continued like that until the DJ announced “FIVE” and the girl with the gloves inserted her entire hand in my pussy! It hurt but I thought it was over so I was (at that time) quite pleased. I shouldn’t have been. The DJ announced “TEN”. And the girl with the gloves slowly inserted all five in my ass (while still having her left hand in my pussy). That hurt! But it was nothing compared to the strange feeling when she grabbed the double headed dildo (which was till inside my ass) and removed it slowly, slowly outside. That wasn’t nice (strange I didn’t realize the dildo was inside before, I guessed my muscles hurt sooo much I couldn’t feel the difference). The girl with the gloved left stage with the super long dildo in her hands (it needed to be cleaned) as the entire audience stood up and applauded! The girls bound me to the pole and left stage as all lights in the club were switched on. It was closing time.
The girls changed to their own clothes while the guests left. I was the only one being naked. Some customers came up and asked if they could bring me out. I told them to ask Lady Honey or the Club Manager. No one brought me out so I guessed Lady Honey thought I’ve had enough for an evening.
The Club Manager and Lady Honey came over to me after all girls had left. None of them talked with or to me. I heard the Manager thanking Lady Honey for a good night and she would be happy to see me doing the same performance soon again. They didn’t discuss money and I didn’t hear exactly when I should come back. Lady Honey brought me out the same way we came in only one difference, no street vendors on the street (but loads of cleaning staff instead). I was once again walked through the restaurant which at that time was completely full. It was really hard for me to walk. I sort of walked like a Cowboy. I just couldn’t put my legs together.
Lady Honey drove me home. She opened my front door (she has her own keys to the house) and let me inside.
The clock was almost 3 AM. I went to bed but I couldn’t sleep. I was on European time and I was very, very excited. I couldn’t stop thinking about my night at the club. I called Lady Honey at 5 AM and asked her for permission to cum in the office window. She agreed IF I KEPT MY COLLAR AROUND MY NECK WHILE I DROVE COMPLETELY NUDE TO THE OFFICE AND DIDN”T BRING ANY CLOTHES! I waited an hour or so to see if I got sleepy or if my need for another orgasm should disappear. It didn’t. I had to cum again and I obviously had to follow orders. I left my house with my house keys, my car keys and my computer. Nothing else.
I managed to sneak into the office without being seen by anyone. I went up in my office window as soon as I came into my room. The sun was already up. I fingered my clit hard and fast as I starred at the neighboring building. I cum once but I didn’t leave the window. I pressed my body against the window as I let the sun make me hot again. I watched all busy people on the street. It’s amazing how great it is watching busy people while standing naked in a window. They can all see me as well as I can see them – if they look in the right direction. I don’t know if anyone looked at me but just the possibility that one did was enough for making my pussy ready again. I inserted my fingers just to conclude that I was soaking wet. I let my index finger move slowly from my clit over my pussy and back to my ass. It felt sooo good. I rubbed my clit a little with one finger while I let the other index finger enter my pussy. I rubbed harder and faster as I moved my right finger to my ass. I moved it in and out for a while before I added another finger. I noticed my very lovely neighbor on her balcony. She greeted me when she noticed that I had seen her. I let yet another finger into my tensed ass. I cum again! I looked at my neighbor It was quite obvious that she had noticed my orgasm. She laughed and greeted me.
I closed my office door and went behind my desk where I have been ever since. It’s now 5.15 and I’m getting tired. I hope Lady Honey hasn’t arranged anything at the Club tonight.
Love Horny

No comments:

Post a Comment