Jul 28, 2009

Still nude in the office (haven't been home for two nights)

I had loads of work yesterday. No way could I finish it before 6! And I was happy about it! Hon couldn’t demand me to leave the office before I had finished my work (i.e. I could leave the building without being seen by staff and others). I worked without any break (I couldn’t leave my office anyhow since I was completely nude) until 8.30 when I called Hon on her mobile to ask her helping me home. She answered immediately that she was still in the office and no way would she help me home! On the contrary, she should take me to the Club again! She told me to take on my leash before she led me out to the corridor outside our office where she bound me to the banister (there’s an open space in the middle of the building stretching all the way from the basement to the ceiling meaning that everyone on the floors below and on top could see me. No way I could hide when being bound to the banister protecting people from falling down) She told me to wait there until she was finished with her office duties. She didn’t come out until 10.30! I had to stay in all my nakedness in that brightly lit corridor being viewed by everyone passing. Admitted it was late so most people had already left the building – but not all. I starred at the floor every time someone passed (or looked at me from another floor) but it didn’t work that well when the security guards stopped asking me questions on their hourly inspection. They not only asked me to leave – they demanded it! I promised the first time and I did the same the second time. I was sooo afraid they should call the police or at least the building manager. How embarrassing would that have been?
Well Hon arrived before anything really bad happened. I was very happy to leave the building even though that meant I had to go to the Club again. We arrived as you understand very late to the Club. It was completely full and a show was going on. Hon had problems finding the manager as she walked around the stage with me following in the leash. But of course, she found her eventually and I was immediately sent to my pole where they bound me again. I soon found out (when the DJ announced it) that I should do the same show as I did Sunday night. And it certainly didn’t take long time for the old man to untie my leash from the pole and lead me to his table. He told me to unzip his trousers and take out his dick. I did as told and started a hand job. He didn’t want that. He wanted a blow job but I should lie on my knees (with my ass high up in the air) on the two bar tables in front of him and I was not allowed to hold his dick with my hands (good for me since I needed my hands not to fall over when lying like that). He took so long time that I almost fainted before he cum. I could feel all my blood coming up to my head and everything was completely black when I felt his sweet sperms pumping into my mouth! Strange how good that felt. I was back to my full senses again and I liked what happened! Good I reacted like that I might just have swallowed it all if I was half unconscious. Now I managed to keep his hot, sweet sperms in my mouth until he finished and I got a chance to spit them out. I had apparently done something none of the girls had managed to do. The manager came over to the table where she told me to stay as I was (on my knees with head down and ass up) while someone arranged my favorite drink. The girl was soon back and they placed a black-so-coke in front of me while another girl inserted a firecracker in my ass. They switched off the lights in the club and I could hear a fanfare being played while they light the firecracker in my ass and cheered my success (they told me that no one had been able to make him cum while doing a blow job). Some in the audience started to sing “she’s a jolly good fellow…”. I was a bit afraid the firecracker should hurt when it came to its end but nothing happened. It was actually very exciting and my pussy was completely wet when they led me back to my pole.
I was soon picked up by a bunch of young kids who had seen me Sunday night (but never got a chance to use me). They took me to their table and ordered me to lie exactly as I had been lying on the table for the old man with that difference they wanted my ass facing their direction (head against the stage). I did as told and it didn’t go long before I realized what they wanted to do: test how much they could push into my ass and pussy at the same time. They started with a fairly thick dildo in my pussy. They removed it and inserted an even thicker. Which they removed and inserted an even thicker. They didn’t remove the third dildo (they didn’t try any more. I’m sure they would have continued if they had an even thicker). Instead they inserted the first (very wet) dildo in my ass. No problem. I could take that especially since it was drenched with all my pussy juices. They removed it and inserted the second dildo. I could take that as well and I thought it should stop there since I was sure they didn’t have any more tools. I was wrong. They had brought a garden hose which they pushed inside. And they continued to push it further and further inside until I couldn’t take it any more. I left their table (with their dildo in my pussy and the garden hose hanging out of my ass). I’ve had enough!
I managed my why almost to the ladies room when I was stopped by the manager. The boys had complaint to her and she was furious! I was ordered straight back to the boys and I didn’t dare to refuse! She gave them drinks on the house (which I had to pay) and asked them what else I could do for them. They agreed that I should give everyone a blow job while two of them moved the garden hose even further inside and they shouldn’t stop pushing the garden hose until all boys had cum. The manager gave the boys a few battles of water which she suggested them to pour inside the garden hose to make it slide easier (she was right it came much further inside than I ever thought possible). I gave the boys a blowjob one after one and I was happy they were so young. I’m sure I managed to do all seven in less than 30 minutes. But that was also long enough when one of them constantly pushed the garden hose further and further inside.
The boys didn’t remove any of their tolls. They told me they were a gift and I could keep them inside or remove them. The manager heard what they said and told me to keep them inside and let the next person remove them if he/she wanted to. They led me to my pole and bound me. Not many guests left at the Club at that time. The manager decided I should be the main attraction in the last show that night. Four of the girls (the girls who are doing the s/m shows) took care of me. They put me on the floor with wide spread legs (pussy facing the few guests). Two of the girls kept my legs in a steady grip while the third girl went down beside me and moved the dildo slowly in and out. The fourth girl who held the garden hose in her hands poured bottle after bottle of water inside the hose. I cum which I shouldn’t have done!
The lights were switched on and the show was over. It was closing time. The last guests left and most girls started to change clothes but the girls on stage stayed until the manger came on stage and asked what in hell her slave was thinking of. Who had allowed me to cum?!? She told all her staff to stay and see what happens to a bad slave. She ordered the girls on stage to move a small round plastic bathtub out on the stage and fill it with ice cubes. It was done in a few minutes and I was ordered to lie down among the ice cubes as they filled it up with cold water. They really wanted to cool me down. The bathtub wasn’t big enough for my entire body. My knees, head and tits (and stone hard nipples) was over the water. The manager thought my nipples were too erected. They should be treated as well. She told the girls to insert them in the little hole there is in the ice cubes to make them really, really cold before she warmed them up. I didn’t understand what she meant at that time but I knew it wouldn’t be nice. And it wasn’t! My nipples were sore (but still stone hard) when they removed the ice cubes. It was time for the heating process. They attached some electric wires to my nipples and switched on the electricity! AUUUUUU. That hurt more than anything I had experienced before. They switched the electricity on and off a few times until I could feel how I was sweating (strange thing to do when lying nude in an ice cold bath) and everything become black. I think I fainted.
I was still in the bath when I came back to my full senses. I didn’t feel cold. Instead I had a strange feeling of excitement. I could even feel how hot my pussy was down there in the ice cold water. I didn’t know how long time I had been away and I didn’t know if they had done something to me during that time. But I experienced a strange feeling of happiness and satisfaction. The girls, everyone in the Club, Lady Honey included, were staying around me staring at me. The manager asked if I had learned my lesson and I nodded in acceptance like a little girl.
I think everyone was happy I did. The girls wanted to go home and so did I. They told me to sand up. I did on their week legs. It was sooo hard to stand that two girls needed to hold me. They helped me down on my knees and removed the garden hose slowly from my ass (they didn’t remove the dildo from my pussy). It was so strange to feel the hose being pulled out slowly, slowly. They must have use several minutes removing it from my ass. The manager asked if I could stand up. I told her I couldn’t. She told two of her girls to get some water and soap and clean me. They cleaned my ass as deep inside they could before they removed the dildo. One of the girls cleaned the dildo and gave it to me while another girl cleaned my pussy. I was clean and allowed to leave but I couldn’t. My legs just could carry my weight. The manager had to ask the DJ (who was still there) to find some boys who could help him carrying me to the car. He was soon back with three of his friends who easily carried me out of the Club, through the restaurant (which was full of guests) and into to the car.
Lady Honey didn’t say much when she drove out of the dark alley. The only words which came over her mouth were “I’m very disappointed”. She didn’t take me home. She drove me straight to the office and told me to sleep there if I could while thinking about how a slave shall behave. She ordered me to be in the window and finger myself from sun rise until she came back to the office and told me to stop.
I didn’t sleep much. I was awake long before sun rise when I went up in the window and masturbated as ordered. Lady Honey didn’t tell me to cum and strangely enough I didn’t even though I kept rubbing my pussy from before 6 AM to 9 AM when Lady Honey came in to my office and told me to stop. Several people noticed me in the window today but not even that made me cum. It seems that I have learned to control my orgasms.
Thank you all for teaching me how to behave and control my orgasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment