Apr 9, 2009

I had to stop beside a bus! It made me so shy and embarrassed!

I just had to drive nude to my office again (it might have been my last nude drive for a while). Everything worked as the other mornings. The traffic was slow. I fingered myself as much as I could while driving but most important – I had a great time at every traffic light except the last one! As I said it worked so well all the way until the traffic lights where I’m supposed to turn left for coming up on the street where I work. I was just about to pass a bus as the lights turned red. I was in the outer line of the two turning left. And I had to stop. There was an officer watching me!

Well the officer wasn’t a big problem. He was too far away to see my nude body – but the bus passengers were not! And they were sitting so high above me that every person could see my nude body! And stupid of me – my dress was in my bag – IN THE TRUNK! I had nothing to cover me with! I just had to wait it out. Do you know how long time the lights are red in Thailand? Up to 5 minutes! I was so embarrassed I couldn’t finger myself!

It was the relief of a lifetime when the lights turned green and I could leave my embarrassment! I drove as fast as I could to my office (just a few minutes away from the traffic lights), parked the car, opened the trunk and got dressed!

I didn’t undress on the way to my office (as I use to do). Instead I made sure my office door was closed and well locked behind me before I finally sat down in my chair. I noticed my dress was sticking to my body. I took it off. My body was completely wet! And so was my pussy. Strange how this combination of being scared and thrilled turns me on. I started to finger myself without thinking of it. I didn’t realize what I was doing until I saw my friend neighbor on her balcony. It was not fair – I should be doing this in the window. I grabbed a vibrator from my bag and went up to do my show.

I don’t know what’s going in that building it seems like they all talk with each other – THERE WERE PEOPLE ON SEVEN BACONNIES starring my direction! I got sooo shy! I like to be watched but it sure felt strange being nude in front of all those neighbors! But it shouldn’t stop me! I must be tough.

I put on my best smile and inserted the vibrator in my pussy. No big deal I was so wet that it almost went inside by itself. I switched it on and forgot all the neighbors instantly! I instantly realized how much I needed to cum! I enjoyed every minute before I cum. I stayed in the window for a while (without looking in the direction of the neighboring building) slowly fingering myself after I had removed the vibrator. I felt sooo good and relaxed and I needed that after the morning drive.

I didn’t notice (or think of) my neighbors until I finally came back to my full senses. I could see many of them laughing and several pointing at my pussy as they wanted me to do more. I decided not to. I waved farewell and left the window.

My neighbor friend called before I got dressed asking why I didn’t stay longer. I told her about my morning and said that she was welcome to invite me home any time IF she wanted to see more.
Let’s see what happens.

Love Horny

No comments:

Post a Comment